Thursday, July 12, 2012

La trend! Christian Louboutin The Exibition.

There was no way I could afford to buy a pair of Louboutin heels, but I had my heart set on them and felt the pressure to be fashionable at the occasion," shopper Claire Stevenson told the Telegraph. "I bought a £20 pair of plain black shoes and a tester pot and recreated the designer look at home. I carefully painted the soles, let them dry overnight, and by the next day they were ready to wear. I received so many compliments at the wedding about my gorgeous shoes but I didn't have the heart to confess they were DIY fakes. It was such a success I plan on doing the same for another pair of heels."
                                           The man of the hour Christian Loubutin    

                                                          Man shoe style




                                                       The Wood Look


No comments: